[Orgmode] ANN: org-mac-protocol, let's try again

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: [Orgmode] ANN: org-mac-protocol, let's try again
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 01:03:53 +0100

Apologies to the early adopters to whom I sold some dummies.

Hopefully this should work better.

(I had so much residual stuff sitting in memory that I was under the
false impression that everything just worked TM)

The installer is, I'm afraid, 10.5 only.

The manual includes, um, manual installation instructions for 10.4.

Available from:

http://claviclaws.net/org/

or

git://github.com/claviclaws/org-mac-protocol.git

Best wishes,

Christopher