[Orgmode] emacs on the iPhone

From: Greg Newman
Subject: [Orgmode] emacs on the iPhone
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:10:02 -0400

For those that are interested (and don't already know), there are a few apps out now for secure shell on the iphone.  The one I'm using is issh by zingersoft. http://www.zinger-soft.com/iSSH_features.html

So far I've had good luck with it and hopefully later this week will have time to poke a hole in my router to try connecting to my mac so I can give org-mode a try with it.  I have successfully run emacs and irssi from my server but it's not setup for org.

If anyone does give it a try before I report back please fill me/us in.

Cheers,

Greg Newman

http://20seven.org

twitter: 20seven