Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag

From: Alan Boudreault
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:16:37 -0400

Hi Bastien,

When I said "todo tag"... I meant "todo keyword". Here's a example of what I'm
trying to achieve:

*** FIXED a bug
      CLOSED: [2009-07-08 Wed 16:49]

By mistake, I can set the item to "Reopened" by example. And If I switch it
back to the proper todo keywork "FIXED". The closed property is overwrited.

I'm trying to block the update of the CLOSED Property IF it already exist.

Thanks For your help, and sorry for my english: I'm a french canadian ;)
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears