Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lock CLOSED tag
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:27:15 +0200

Hi Alan,

Alan Boudreault <address@hidden> writes:

> I've take a look at the code you sugested to me. It didn't work. After
> further
> documentation reading... it's definitively normal. "CLOSED" is not a todo tag
> string... but a property (logdone). At this point, I have two choice:

I assumed your original question was about locking a CLOSED todo
keywords...

> - If a similar hook exist for the property update when a tag has changed

No.  For now `org-blocker-hook' can only handle todo changes.

> - Make a string list with all my "closed/done/fixed ... tags" and block those
> changes. This way, I'll force a manual tag change when the current tag is a
> closed one.

I don't understand...  can you give an example?

> But, I would prefer the first idea because I normally  switch my todo tag
> with
> shift+(left|right)... so it pass through my 3 different todo sequences.

What you mean by "todo tag" is a TODO keyword, right?  "Tag" has as
special meaning in Org.  I think what you try to achieve can be better
achieved wigth TODO keywords than with tags.

Please do insist if I don't cleerly understand.

--
 Bastien