[Orgmode] Re: footnote renumber bug

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: footnote renumber bug
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:17:34 +0200

Hi Andreas and org-mode users,

Andreas> Seeing the danger of raising flame-wars, which we have seen at
Andreas> several occasions, consider that rather a recommendable style.

Thank you Andreas for your recommandations, but please let me point out
that debate on this list has been so far particulary friendly and
constructive, and I don't forsee such a flamewar threat. The incredible
capacity of org-mode to evolve and integrate new concepts reflect - and
demonstrates if needed - the openess of Carsten and the whole community.

Therefore I'd say that taking inspiration from the archive might be the
best way to keep this friendly and productive atmosphere on the list.

greetings,

--
  Paul