Re: [Orgmode] Re: footnote renumber bug

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: footnote renumber bug
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:08:47 +0200

Scot Becker wrote:
> Matthew,
>
> No apologies needed.  A good explanation like yours is a valuable
> thing to have sitting in the mailing list archive (and perhaps even in
> a more formal spot, in the Worg article: "Academic writing with Org,"
> which I will someday help you write.)
>
> Scot

Hi Scot,

you are completely right. But there was not delivered a serious apology.

That's been pure rhetoric formula out of courtesy.
At least that's what I understood not being a native english speaker.

Seeing the danger of raising flame-wars,
which we have seen at several occasions, consider that rather a
 recommendable style.

Cheers

Andreas