Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgm

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgmode.org
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:27:43 +0200

On Jun 25, 2009, at 4:28 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

What would be wrong with pulling the image out of the
background and making it directly clickable?

None, I've done this.

Great. I am also more comfortable with this because invisible clicking areas are notoriously used by fishing sites to make users
believe they click one thing, and in fact they click another.

At least this is how I interpret what I hear.  Lets try to keep
things transparent.....

- Carsten

:-D

good idea.. :)