Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgm

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] unicorn image is not a link back to the front page on orgmode.org
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:16:14 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> Manish <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>   > I'll re-check the IE stuff tonight.
>>
>> You may check the latest screenshots of Org home page at
>> http://www.vyom.org/screenshots
>
> Uh - that's bad in IE.
>
> Sebastian can you update this .css class to make it work ok
> in IE?
>
> ,----
> | .logo-link {
> |       position: fixed;
> |       top: 10px;
> |       left: 30px;
> | }
> `----

Add this at the end of the style sheet:

* html .logo-link
{
    position: absolute;
    top: 10px;
    left: 30px;
}

This works in IE 6 on XP. It's the same make up as for the other style
classes that have a fixed position.

(If we do more of those, maybe a second stylesheet is even better. There
are simple tags that only IE reads in the <head> section and thus can
include an additional stylesheet. That stylesheet could be even more
specific then.)

Best wishes

    Sebastian