Re: [Orgmode] Screenshots section in Worg

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Screenshots section in Worg
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:31:06 +0200

Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:

> Why not create an rss feed for the screencasts, then people can
> subscribe to them in iTunes, or another computer/media player. It's easy
> to set up and if you subscribe to the feed you automatically get new
> screencasts when they are uploaded.

I'm using Vimeo for videos and I'm quite happy with this service.
I just created a channel on Vimeo that we can use to share screencasts:

  http://vimeo.com/channels/47052

People can subscribe to this channel, or podcast it using iTunes or
other similar tools.

(This channel is empty right now but I need to do some edits on my
own screencasts before uploading them...)

--
 Bastien