Re: [Orgmode] Screenshots section in Worg

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Screenshots section in Worg
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:41:58 +0100

I feel there's a need of a seperate screenshot/video/screencast
section. I've made a little screencast for org-protocol (the one I sent
to you and Carsten the other day, pimped up with comments), but I
hesitate to add 1 MB or even bigger binary files to the Worg repo.

Maybe a seperate repo published to a certain `mountpoint' beneeth
orgmode.org/Worg/ would be a good thing to have?

Why not create an rss feed for the screencasts, then people can subscribe to them in iTunes, or another computer/media player. It's easy to set up and if you subscribe to the feed you automatically get new screencasts when they are uploaded.

Ian.