Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-plain-list-ordered-item-terminator

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-plain-list-ordered-item-terminator
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 07:27:48 -0500

Hi Carsten,

> Fixed.
>
> However, bullet cycling also seems to have bugs when this
> variable is not equal to t.
>
> Why do you need to change the variable?

Again, sorry for the late reply. Just for the record, I need to change
this variable for to avoid lines starting with a number/period
combination being exported as enumerated lists.

This often happens when I'm citing someting in a footnote. E.g.,

[1] Author, /A Very Long Book Title that Stretches to the Line's End/, p.
101.

The "101." above gets exported as item 1 in an ordered list if I don't
set the variable.

Best,

Matt