[Orgmode] remember template indentation

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] remember template indentation
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:45:03 +0100

If the :LOGBOOK: property gets created via TODO state change...

; log state changes into a drawer (introduced in Orgmode 6.23)
(setq org-log-into-drawer "LOGBOOK")

> the :LOGBOOK: item is indented (has as many spaces to the left as the headline) and gets moved(left right) together with the headline if I use M-<left|right>.

If I create it with my remember template however...

      ("inbox" ?i "* %^{topic}%i\n:LOGBOOK:\n- Created: %U from %a\n:END:\n%?" "inbox.org" "stuff")

then it is all the way in the left margin (first char)
and it does not move when the headline does (promote|demote)

Any idea how I can get my remember template to make the LOGBOOK and enter the creation date there while keeping the default behavior?