Re: [Orgmode] list of todo entries without tags

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] list of todo entries without tags
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:07:06 -0400

Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> C-c a M - { . } RET
>
> One free download of the next Org-mode version for the first
> person to explain why this works... :-)

C-c a   agenda command
M       query TODO entries against a match expression -{.}
-       negative match
{re}    curly braces delimiting regular expression
.       Regular expression meaning "any single character"

i.e. select TODO entries that don't match against a tag
that contains any character.

Do I get the free download ?-) And what do you get for
coming up with it in the first place ?-)