Re: [Orgmode] list of todo entries without tags

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] list of todo entries without tags
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:38:50 +0100

On Mar 24, 2009, at 9:53 PM, John Rakestraw wrote:

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:38:52 +0100
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

And what do you get for
coming up with it in the first place ?-)

I'll accept gifts :-)

I'm not a coder, but it seems to me that if the person who solves the
puzzle gets a free download, then the person who came up with the
puzzle should get to provide a free upload. How would that be?

This sounds really exciting! ;-)

- Carsten

;-)

--John