Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug in exporting checkbox lists

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: bug in exporting checkbox lists
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:21:32 +0100

Applied, thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 21, 2009, at 6:28 AM, Baoqiu Cui wrote:

Rainer Thiel <address@hidden> writes:

I want to report what I think is a bug in the routines for exporting
checkbox lists into LaTeX-related formats (including pdf).

While checkboxes checked in orgmode appear as checked in html and
ascii exports, all boxes are blank (unchecked) in LaTeX and related
export files.  I am appending some files to document the bug.

I seem to remember this feature worked fine some time ago, so I think
that might be a relatively new bug.

I believe this is caused by a typo in the following line in
org-export-latex.el:

(defcustom org-export-latex-list-parameters
 '(:cbon "\\texttt{[ ]}" :cboff "\\texttt{[ ]}")
                   ---

                    `-> This should be [X]

You can set this variable to override this default value, which could be
set this way to intentionally uncheck everything in the exported LaTeX
file.

Baoqiu