[Orgmode] Re: emacs org-mode

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: emacs org-mode
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:06:56 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <dominik <at> science.uva.nl> writes:

> Hi Eraldo,

Wow,... I am baffled... Thank you!
I did not expect to get such a fast reply.

I am new to mailing-lists in general and have to get used to the style of
handling. Until now I was used to talk to people all the time so please be
patient with me.

I see your point and I will try your suggestions.

> I see that so far you have sent one message to the mailing list
> with a description of your plans for a setup and a "what do you
> think" kind of question.  What kind of an answer would you
> expect?

I wanted to get an overview of how other GTD org-mode users integrate "non-text
project files" into their system.

> This is not a focussed question with a clear answer.

- registered ;)

Greetings,
- Eraldo