[Orgmode] Re: emacs org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: emacs org-mode
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:09:03 +0100

Hi Eraldo,

I see that so far you have sent one message to the mailing list
with a description of your plans for a setup and a "what do you
think" kind of question.  What kind of an answer would you
expect?  This is not a focussed question with a clear answer.
Many people have described their setup before, all different,
a very personal choice, and the best way to get Org-mode working
for you is to start with a simple system, use it, and improve it.

While I am happy to answer questions, preferably on the mailing list
in order to create a public knowledge base, I normally do not
have the time to have these discussions in private, because
I would be repeating myself too much.

I recommend you get started, and when you get stuck somewhere,
write to the mailing list again, with concrete problems or questions
or proposals.  I believe that 99% of such messages get an
answer one way or another, and if no-one else does it, I usually
do eventually write one after a few days, just to close the thread.

In your case, I remember reading the message, but not thinking
of a useful answer.

Hope this helps and gets you started.

CC: emacs-orgmode.

- Carsten