[Orgmode] Latex Export --> pdf

From: Simon Brown
Subject: [Orgmode] Latex Export --> pdf
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:19:40 +0000

Evening all,

I have a question about how people use the latex exporter if I may, I
can't find much on the interweb about it. How do you go about tarting
up the output? The exporter creates 99% of what I want, but the margins
are daft and I'd prefer a different font. I'm guessing you hand craft a
LaTeX preamble of some sort? I am unfamiliar with LaTeX having taken
the LyX route a long time ago. I could use LyX to do this, but I'd
prefer it to be automagic. Should I start reading Lamport? Can anyone
share a template?

Thanks

Simon