Re: [Orgmode] revert all agenda buffers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] revert all agenda buffers
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:24:47 +0100

On Feb 10, 2009, at 1:21 PM, David Bremner wrote:

Hi Org-wizards;

I am using git to to sync my org files between various hosts. The
problem is that when I update the files on disk (i.e. with a git pull)
then I have to manually revert each current org buffer (or, restart
emacs, like that is going to happen :-) ).  It would be nice if there
was an analog of org-save-all-org-buffers that reverted them all for
me. Am I missing an existing solution?

6.22b has now `org-revert-all-org-buffers'.  I consider this command
slightly dangerous, so you have to confirm with "yes".

- Carsten