[Orgmode] Re: Ticket Management integration, muse mode, etc

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Ticket Management integration, muse mode, etc
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:10:28 +0100

Hi David,

David> Muse works well indepently and I can do this pretty easy,
David> org-mode integration for the link in doing this isn't possible
David> yet. Does anyone know a good option on how to get this working?
David> Is there a workflow thing that may be better for me to do
David> instead?

I wished I understood what your problem precisely is, because it sounds
really interesting, but I really don't manage to get it. Could you maybe
reformulate it please ?

--
  Paul