Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Some css issues in org-export
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:27:26 +0530

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hm - we do not provide a special stylesheet for printing. But since
<snipped>

> Maybe we should add this line to the very top of the document:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

I tried adding this by hand (using emacs) it made no difference to the printout
The boxes show the digits like this:

0 0
2 0

Also I noticed that emacs shows (Unix) in the modeline but it shows
^Ms at EOLs in the buffer.

I understand too little of unicode etc to even claim that this is
'not-as-it-should-be' -- just mentioning it in case it gives any
clues...

Thanks