Re: [Orgmode] Absolute path to images in LaTeX export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Absolute path to images in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:59:17 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jan 19, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Manish wrote:

Hello,

If I specify path to an image to be exported as part of a LaTeX document like specified in the manual [1], it appears as absolute path to the image. I would expect it to appear as relative path. It's a bother because I am
working in Cygwin (but Windows Emacs) and it complaints that it could
not find the path.  Manual editing to relative path makes it work.

How can I make the export use relative paths? Did I miss noticing that in
the manual somewhere?

Thanks,
--
Manish