Re: [Orgmode] Possible to get a subtree agenda view?

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possible to get a subtree agenda view?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:07:26 -0600

Hi Robert,

Robert Goldman <address@hidden> writes:

> I think it would be appropriate to have a tutorial like this in Worg,
> but not a replacement.  If you look at the custom agenda commands
> discussion in the manual, you will see that there is a discussion of how
> most of the fields of custom command s-expression are to be used, but no
> mention of the settings.  I was just arguing that modifying the example
> in the manual (or, possibly adding material from your example to it)
> would be useful.

Sorry to perpetuate our endless thread, but I was wondering whether
section 10.6.3 of the manual has the information you are looking for?
It states that the options that can be set in
org-agenda-custom-commands are the options that control "agenda
construction and display" and it offers a few examples.

Best,

Matt