Re: [Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:45:08 +0100

Thanks, this is indeed helpful.

  I found also two things that could be considered „todo keywords“ too:
- TODO state changes (e.g. the CLOSED keyword) and the short notes you can make
when a task is done
- SCHEDULED and DEADLINE keywords

  Both are currently always exported below the headline. The first ones make
sense only if you are exporting TODO keywords in headlines, so they could be
included in the same option.
  Since there can be schedules and deadlines on unmarked headers, they are not
the same as TODO keywords. I don't know if they need an own export property.

  With that, all tracking information could be filtered out on export.

  Greetings,

Daniel