Re: [Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export without TODO keywords
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:33:46 +0100

Hi Daniel, Sebastian,

in addition t the variables Sebastian has listed, I have now created new ones

org-export-with-todo-keywords
org-export-with-priority

which will allow to turn off these meta data for export actions.

HTH

- Carsten

On Dec 1, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Hi Daniel,

you might want to customize these variables:

org-export-with-drawers
org-export-with-tags
org-export-with-timestamps
org-export-mark-todo-in-toc

I'm not aware of a way to suppress the export of todo keywords.

But the export puts the TODO keywords in span tags and assignes one of
the two classes 'todo' or 'done', depending on your todo setup:

To hide the todo keywords in your HTML, you might add the following to
your stylesheet:

span.todo { display:none;visibility:hidden; }
span.done { display:none;visibility:hidden; }

Regards,

 Sebastian

Daniel Clemente <address@hidden> writes:
Hi, this seems to be very basic, but: is there a way to export a file without the TODO keywords and the other task tracking information? I'm writing a web site where each section is a task (I schedule a day to write it, then it goes from TODO to DONE). When I export to HTML, I see headers like „1.2 DONE Introduction“, but I would like just „1.2 Introduction“. In fact I would like to prevent all tracking information (CLOCK, SCHEDULED, DEADLINE, priorities, properties, ...) from being exported. I found no export option to do that and
also no variable.

Greetings,

Daniel

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de