Re: [Orgmode] Frames

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Frames
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:13:15 +0100

Hi David,

while you can get a separate frame for your agenda automatically
by setting

(setq org-agenda-window-setup 'other-frame)

there is currently no way to get the display of entries
with SPC and many other commands to happen in a different frame.

Well, in fact there are, by setting

(setq display-buffer-reuse-frames t)

but in my experience the results of this are not quite predictable,
and with org the highlighting of the match does not seem to work right.

In short, I do not recommend this setting.

- Carsten