[Orgmode] Bindings for selection of dates after C-c C-s?

From: Ángel de Vicente
Subject: [Orgmode] Bindings for selection of dates after C-c C-s?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:03:15 -0000

Hi,

I've checked the ORG documentation but did not find how to navigate in the mini-buffer for the selection of date that shows up after issuing the command C-c C-s for scheduling of a TODO task.

By default it shows me today, and I've realized that I can type +1 or such expressions and I will get it scheduled for tomorrow. This is convenient, but if I want to schedule something for, say, January 23rd, how can I do it? For the moment I can change to the calendar buffer, select the date there and then press enter. But, is there a way to navigate through the possible dates in the mini-buffer to speed it up? I've tried with the arrow keys, PageUp, PageDn, etc. but was not lucky...

Thanks a lot,
Ángel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/

High Performance Computing Support PostDoc
Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias