[Orgmode] Feature request: Highlight the agenda line with the cursor on

From: Robert Miesen
Subject: [Orgmode] Feature request: Highlight the agenda line with the cursor on it
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:14:37 -0700

Hi.

I've noticed that as I go through tasks listed in my agenda, it's very easy to select and operate on the wrong task because it's too easy to loose track of what task I am operating on. If the entire task line entry were highlighted, it would be much easier to determine which task was being operated on.

   Thanks in advance for considering my feature request.