[Orgmode] Re:

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re:
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:57:10 +0200

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:50:38 +0200, " Michaël Parienti" <address@hidden> said:

Michaël> I uninstall one of my emacs version (the snapshot one) and
Michaël> keep just the 22.2.1 version. I reinstall the org-mode
Michaël> package from debian repository.

Michaël> I am sure that I have only one version of the org-mode files
Michaël> availables for emacs: I manually deleted source directory
Michaël> (*..el files) and the *.elc files compiled for snapshot
Michaël> version of emacs.

What happens if you (require 'org-install) before first call to org ?
If it works straight, then you may need to find where your default org
autoloads are defined. If it does not work, then you may need to
rebuild the org-install file. To do so, on debian, get your package
sources and run the build process. org-install.el is generated during
this process IIRC. Finally, depending on your conclusions, you can
write an email to the package maintainer to inform him that something
is wrong in its org package.

--
  Paul