[Orgmode] Re:

From: Michaël Parienti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:50:38 +0200

 Le mer 06/08/08 09:37, Paul R address@hidden a écrit:
> Hi Michaël,
>
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:21:00 +0200, Michaël Parienti <michael
> @parienti.name> said:
> Michaël> Hi,
>
> Michaël> After upgrading to orgmode version 6.05 (with an aptitude
> Michaël> dist-upgrade under a debian sid system), and changing my
> Michaël> configuration file to resolve the problem described here:
> Michaël> http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-o
>
> address@hidden/msg07167.html,
Michaël> I still have a problem when I type C-ca. I get the
> following
Michaël> error message:

> Michaël> "Autoloading failed to define function org-agenda"

I uninstall one of my emacs version (the snapshot one) and keep
just the 22.2.1 version. I reinstall the org-mode package from
debian repository.

I am sure that I have only one version of the org-mode files
availables for emacs: I manually deleted source directory
(*..el files) and the *.elc files compiled for snapshot version
of emacs.

Here is the content of my load-path variable:
("/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/python-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/pymacs"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/pymacs"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/org-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/css-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/css-mode"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/a2ps"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/wl"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/semi"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/w3m"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun"
"/usr/share/emacs22/site-lisp/html-helper-mode" ...) available
in *Message* buffer. It seems troncated, but I don't know how to
get it complety.

--
Michaël Parienti