Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Undo does not work in org-agenda-todo when logging a

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Undo does not work in org-agenda-todo when logging a note
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:27:21 -0700

On Jul 18, 2008, at 7:19 AM, Max Mikhanosha wrote:

If I press 't' in the agenda buffer and the state change is logged
with a note, undo in the agenda buffer only undoes a note line in the
org buffer, leaving the item state changed, and now being out of sync
with agenda.

If there is no note, then undo works fine.

Hmmm.  yes.  This is hard to fix, but I will take a look.

- Carsten