[Orgmode] Option to turning off the last line in HTML export postamble

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Option to turning off the last line in HTML export postamble
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:43:40 -0400

Hi,

For some of my org files, I don't want the following line to show up in my HTML export:

"HTML generated by org-mode 6.05b in emacs 22"

Is there an option to turn it off? I looked at the org source code and it seems the answer is no. Can a new option be added for it? Thanks a lot for considering this suggestion.

Wanrong