Re: [Orgmode] Option to turning off the last line in HTML export postamb

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Option to turning off the last line in HTML export postamble
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:06:18 +0200

After the next git pull you will have an option org-export-creator- info, and it corresponds to the publishing property :creator-info.

HTH

- Carsten

On Jun 25, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Wanrong Lin wrote:

Hi,

For some of my org files, I don't want the following line to show up in my HTML export:

"HTML generated by org-mode 6.05b in emacs 22"

Is there an option to turn it off? I looked at the org source code and it seems the answer is no. Can a new option be added for it? Thanks a lot for considering this suggestion.

Wanrong