Re: [Orgmode] show clock-out time in org-agenda-log-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] show clock-out time in org-agenda-log-mode
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:16:22 +0200

Hi Tian,

On Jun 16, 2008, at 2:13 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I'm not sure whether this has been proposed.

When I use org-agenda-mode with org-agenda-log-mode, the clock-out
time isn't shown after the clock-in time.  Is it possible to show the
clock-out time like 11:00-12:00?

yes, I have wanted to do this for a long time, last time I tried I failed
to get this right.  Thanks for triggering me again, I believe this time
around it works.

- Carsten