Re: [Orgmode] Obliterating schedule/deadline repeaters

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Obliterating schedule/deadline repeaters
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:16:20 +0200

Hi Greg,

due to the way this is coded, it is not easy to fix it in a way that the repeater is kept.  Also, I think it is good if the user does such changes by hand, to be sure he/she notices that the repeating process not be correct after such a change.  So I am going with your proposal to issue a warning if org-schedule or org-deadline is called in an entry that has a repeater.

Personally, I normally would not change the scheduling time stamp at all in this case, but just add an extra timestamp for saturday to this entry.

Thanks.

- Carsten