[Orgmode] Re: Property for startup visibility?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Property for startup visibility?
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:06:31 +0200

On May 8, 2008, at 2:03 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Thought-experiment: Should the VISIBILITY property be automatically inherited?

I dont think so. Better to make possible values for the visibility that affect the entire tree below. For example:

folded
children  (like the local "children" state)
content   (like the global "content" state, but local tree only
all

This is what I have implemented now: Allowed values for the visibility property:

folded
children
content
all

And a new command `C-u C-u TAB' which means, go back to startup visibility.

Thanks for the suggestion.

- Carsten