[Orgmode] How to get a clocking report ?

From: Jurgen Defurne
Subject: [Orgmode] How to get a clocking report ?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:02:55 +0200

I use org-mode already three months to organise my work, and this is a
fantastic tool. I have set up an agenda for daily tasks I must do, I can use
remember for when people come ask things, when I have ideas or just to record
problems and things that I need to follow up in the course of the day.

However, someone developed a time-tracking tool once where I work, and so I
must browse through my agenda view to know on what I have worked and how long
it took. What I really would appreciate would be a report which just lists the
clocked items of the day, together with their start and end times, ie.

 TASK1 : Description [Start-end]

maybe optionally also tags, because I use tags to know for which projects I
have clocked.

Is this possible ?

Many regards,

Jurgen