Re: [Orgmode] Re: list indentation

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: list indentation
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:26:20 -0600

On Feb 9, 2008 4:50 PM, William Henney <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2008 4:17 PM, cezar <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I think a "terminator" would be better for the last list element.
> > Something like a blank line. I am not sure, just throwing ideas around.
>
> But how would one distinguish a blank line that ends a list from a
> blank line that separates paragraphs within a list item?
>
> You are right, though, that it is the end-of-list marker that is
> important. On reflection, it seems to me that a beginning-of-list
> marker is not necessary.

That's why I suggested -----.  It's really only needed as a
terminator, but I like symmetry.  I'd like to be able have something
at the top, but it should not be required.  Really, the terminator
should not be required unless you need it to tell org to end the list,
so we don't break current files.

Edd