[Orgmode] Re: list indentation

From: cezar
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: list indentation
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:00:54 -0800

Personally I do like:

- this way of indenting a long line
  that extends to more than one line

So an idea that comes to mind is, how about disabling indentation for
lists and have a special way of editing a list item like so:

- have your list content here up to a point where you press <C-M-TAB>
  and that indents your next line (or pointer)

So pressing just TAB in a list content won't have any effect.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Cezar