[Orgmode] Sorting problem

From: Harald Weis
Subject: [Orgmode] Sorting problem
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:32:51 +0100

Happy New Year All,

Sorting does not seem to work. It worked once when I tested it in the
past. I don't remember the exact circumstances.

Now it doesn't work with org-5.16b or org-5.17a, at least not with
emacs21 which I use because of the remember.el port of FreeBSD.

The error message is invariably the following:

Wrong number of arguments: etc

Do I need emacs22 ?

BTW, when running the upgrade-org script, make produces error messages
(about 80 lines).

Apart from this org mode works fine.

Harald
--
FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Tue Feb 27 22:56:09 UTC 2007