Re: [Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Example of thesis in org-mode and LaTeX
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:48:05 +0530

I downloaded Daniel's thesis and the org original to help me study how
org mode may be used for writing large structured documents.

When reading his org file in emacs I get something about some local
variables (org-export-latex-preamble) not being safe, some others
(org-export-latex-title-command) being risky and what not. Dont know
whether this is emacs or org (or Daniel!) complaining and about what.

[And dont know any Spanish / enough German so cant use the examples
for anything but studying visual effects]

I guess of course that its nothing but just wondering whats happening.

Thanks

Rustom