Re: [Orgmode] Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) using Remember

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) using Remember
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:27:42 +0000

"Daniel Clemente" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Thanks for the information.  I tried to dig this a bit, and found out
>> that `org-remember-handler' was confused  by the target file not being
>> in org-mode, even if it is an org file.  Not sure this is relevant here
>> though.
>>
>    What do you mean with „not being in org-mode"?
>    The error appears even if the file is open at that time. The file
> I'm trying to use is even part of the agenda.

Sorry I was not clear.

I mean that `org-remember-handler' checks whether the target file is in
a buffer with org-mode as its major-mode and that `org-remember-handler'
this check seems wrong to me.

But again, this might not be related to the error Graham reported.

>> Would you mind testing if this error occurs in latest Org?
>>
>    It appears also with 5.13i, with the same backtrace.

Thanks.  I'll have a look later, or Carsten will fix this in the
meanwhile.

--
Bastien