Re: [Orgmode] Dynamically compute org-agenda-files

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Dynamically compute org-agenda-files
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:23:33 +0200

The Emacs Wiki page OrgMode lists this possibility

   (setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards "~/org/*.org"))

I guess another possibility would be that *directories* could
be members in org-agenda-files and would be dynamically
expanded to all .org files in that directory....  I don't want to
loose the ability to add individual files in different locations
to the list.

- Carsten