Re: [Orgmode] if both schedule and deadline, appear only once in agenda

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] if both schedule and deadline, appear only once in agenda
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:21:50 +0200

On 12 Oct 2007, Bastien wrote:

>> Or should I maybe simply not use both stamps for the same item?
>
> I don't see why you need both of them. Can you answer that?

Yes.

But maybe I should not :-). But here goes: I plan to start working on
an item by date X -> schedule stamp. The item has a deadline, so ->
deadline.

Would an example help:

I'd like to be forewarned by Org that I have a new item coming onto my
todo list, as of next Monday. And I want to see that, I need to get it
done on Wednesday.

But call me crazy..

--
/* This bit of chicanery makes a unary function followed by
a parenthesis into a function with one argument, highest precedence. */