[Orgmode] include file contents in org files?

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] include file contents in org files?
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:47:44 +0200

Dear list,

I'd like to have the initial lines (configuration) of any org file be
the same. Yes, I could configure everything in my .emacs file - but I
want to see my configuration - TAGS etc. - at the beginning of my org
files.
If I change anything in for example the TAGS section I have to do the
change in each and every org files I use - which is stupid.
Is there a possibility to include a file and show it maybe between a
ruler set?

Maybe something like:

#INLCUDEFROM <file path>
#INCLUDEDCONTENTS START
#+STARTUP: overview
#+TAGS: @HOME(h) @IGN @KUNDE(k) @UNTERWEGS(u)
#+TAGS: BESORGEN(b) COMPUTER(c) EMAIL(e) IGNORE(r) INFO(i)
#+STARTUP: hidestars
#+SEQ_TODO: TODO INARBEIT | DONE CANCELED DELEGATED
#INCLUDEDCONTENTS END

comments? bad/good idea?

Rainer