[Orgmode] Re: include file contents in org files?

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: include file contents in org files?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:32:12 +0200

Adam Spiers schrieb:
Bastien (address@hidden) wrote:
Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:

I'd like to have the initial lines (configuration) of any org file be
the same.
Perhaps we can use Tempo [1] or Templates [2] for this?

If I understand Rainer's original requirements, that wouldn't work,
because once expansion had been performed across multiple files, you
would still need to edit them all if you needed to make a change to
the common component.  An include mechanism sounds like a nice idea to
me.

Adam, you've got it right.
I would like to have something like a #include under C but also see the contents of the included file. The include "update" could take place whenever the org file is opened or maybe by request "org-update-includes" or whatever.

Rainer