Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode and mairix

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Integration of Org mode and mairix
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:46:20 +0200

On Aug 15, 2007, at 0:54, Steven Lumos wrote:

I have not been following very closely, so sorry if this is redundant.
I currently use mairix through org-follow-mhe-link, although I had to
do a little hacking to make MH-E do a search by message-id.

Interesting, maybe you would like to share your hack?

It all works great for me, but I think it would be nice if following a
link didn't depend on what MUA or search I happen to use.  Couldn't it
easily enough be mail:...? Then I could send an Org file to a friend
and the link will Just Work for them.

That would not work universally either, for example on a windows machine.

- Carsten