[Orgmode] Re: Birthdays

From: Renzo Been
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Birthdays
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 04:48:11 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry for my previous e-mail, I found the answer brozsing through the org-info
documentation:

Note that the sexp entries must start at the left margin, no white space is
allowed before them.  For example, the following segment of an Org-mode file
will be processed and entries will be made in the agenda:

* Birthdays and similar stuff
#+CATEGORY: Holiday
%%(org-calendar-holiday)   ; special function for holiday names
#+CATEGORY: Ann
%%(diary-anniversary 14  5 1956) Arthur Dent is %d years old
%%(diary-anniversary  2 10 1869) Mahatma Gandhi would be %d years old

Ciao,
Renzo