Re: [Orgmode] Birthdays

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Birthdays
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:05:38 +0200

On Aug 5, 2007, at 9:24, Renzo Been wrote:

Hi,

If I set dates for Birthdays in my .org file like the following:

**** Birthdays
***** TODO Jack 1979
SCHEDULED: <%%(diary-anniversary 5 3 1979)>

This should work, and it does for me.  There is an error that
I do not require diary-lib before using an sexp entry,
maybe that it the reason, will be added in the next version.

And if I write it like this:

**** Birthdays
***** TODO Jack 1979
SCHEDULED: <%%(diary-anniversary 5 3 1979 Jack)>

This cannot work, diary-anniversary only accepts 3 arguments.
You can use

%%(diary-anniversary 5 3 1979) Jack %d years

as you have figures out yourself in your other message.

- Carsten