[Orgmode] org-return-follows-link

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: [Orgmode] org-return-follows-link
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:43:40 -0400

Hello all:

I am using org-mode again after finally decided to switch from
planner-mode. However, setting org-return-follows-link to "t" doesn't
follow the link (it breaks the line at the cursor point like an ordinary
return). I am using org-mode 4.77 under Emacs 22.1.50.1. The output of
C-h k <return> yields:

,----
| RET (translated from <return>) runs the command org-return
|   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `org.el'.
| It is bound to RET, <menu-bar> <Tbl> <Next Row>.
| (org-return)
|
| Goto next table row or insert a newline.
| Calls `org-table-next-row' or `newline', depending on context.
| See the individual commands for more information.
`----

I remember it working at one point. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Charles

--
"Never make any mistaeks."
(Anonymous, in a mail discussion about to a kernel bug report.)